Friday, October 14, 2005

attempt# 3&4



First I just have to say that I am having a blast drawing this character. I decided on these two attempts to bring it back to my animation roots a bit and pay homage to one of my biggest influences, Bruce Timm. I admit, i forged a bit of these pictures from a couple of Timm sketches i saw a while back but they had a big impact on me so i had to throw in my take on them somewhere. They happened to fit in nicely here i thought. Let me know what you think. I definitely feel like im getting the hang of this zombie thing.

3 comments:

Rod Pendergrass said...

I enjoyed reading some of your posts. I have a psychic spiritual reading site. You can find everything about psychic spiritual reading to help you find your soul mate or lost loved one. You'll find it very informative. Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Rod

Michael Oviedo said...

yo john....your stuff is ill...i love it. i should've commented earlier since i been checkn out your posts daily. keep it up man, shit is hot.

mikecarloooyeah said...

BAS ASS!